Book Bike is Back for 2022!
The Falmouth Public Library Book Bike is hitting the road once again for its 2022 touring season!
All members of the community are invited to stop by. You can sign up for a library card, pick up free books and DVDs, and meet FPL staff. We are looking forward to seeing you and spreading our love of the Library throughout town!
Please note all visits are weather permitting:
Mondays at 10:30-11:00 am find us at:
- June 6, July 25, August 22, September 26, Cape Cod Apartments, 62 Locust Street
- June 13, August 8, October 3, Mayflower Apartments, Choate Lane
- July 11, August 28, Salt Sea Apartments, Salt Sea Lane
- July 18, September 12, Rose Morin Apartments, Rose Morin Lane
- August 1, September 19, Harborview Apartments, 115 Scranton Ave
Thursdays 12:30-1:30 pm every week:
- Falmouth Farmer’s Market, Marine Park.
Thursdays 4:45-5:15 pm:
- Surf Drive Beach Storytime with Ms. Deirdre. June 30, July 7, July 14, July 21, July 28, August 4, August 11.
Looking for more books? The Friends of the Falmouth Public Library will hold their Annual Summer Book Sale from July 1-July 6, 2022 on the lawn of the Main Library at 300 Main Street. It’s open every day from 10 AM-4 PM, except July 6. July 6 hours are 10 AM – Noon. This is a huge event with thousands of books, most of which will be $2! Don’t miss it!
About the Friends
The Friends of the Library are a group of citizens whose purpose is to support and enhance the programs and services of the Falmouth Public Library in cooperation with the Staff and Library Trustees. They are a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to advancing the projects, programs, and services of the Falmouth Public Library. The Friends are happy to accept monetary donations.