The Friends of the Falmouth Public Library
Book Sales & Donations
The 2021 Summer Book Sale is scheduled for August 26th – August 30th on the library lawn.
The Friends of the Falmouth Public Library are NOT accepting donations at this time! They will make an announcement when they are again ready to accept donations, which will not be until sometime after the August sale.
With funds raised from membership dues, donations, and Book Sales, the Friends were able to provide the following gifts and services to the Library and the community of Falmouth:
- Joy of Learning academic classes covering a wide range of subjects
- Museum Passes for Boston and local area museums
- A new Circulation Desk for the East Falmouth Library
- Friends provide generous funding for Children’s Programs throughout the year
- Support for area book clubs
- Upgrades to library technology
Become a Member
We’d love to have you! Pick up a membership form and brochure at the Main Library or at the North or East Branches, or print a PDF version and mail it or drop it off at the library.
Friends of the Falmouth Public Library
P.O. Box 480
Falmouth, MA 02541
About the Friends
The Friends of the Library are a group of citizens whose purpose is to support and enhance the programs and services of the Falmouth Public Library in cooperation with the Staff and Trustees. As a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to advancing the projects, programs, and services of the Falmouth Public Library. The Friends are also happy to accept monetary donations.
|Vice President||Lenny Miele|
Read Our Newsletters
- Click Here for the Friends Fall 2019 Newsletter
- Click Here for the Friends Spring 2019 Newsletter
- Click Here for the Friends Fall 2018 Newsletter
- Click Here for the Friends Spring 2018 Newsletter
- Click Here for the Friends Fall 2017 Newsletter
- Click Here for the Friends Spring 2017 Newsletter
- Click Here for the Friends Fall 2016 Newsletter
- Click Here for the Friends Spring 2016 Newsletter