Public Computers and Wi-Fi
Public Computers and Wi-Fi are free to use.
The Falmouth Public Library offers free wifi throughout our buildings and on library grounds. Connect to “Falmouth Public Library”. There is no password. All of our tables are equipped with outlets for charging up your various electronic devices.
Free Public Computers
Public desktop computers are available on a first come, first served basis. Users may login with their CLAMS library card and PIN Need to reset your PIN? or with a free Visitor Pass.
- Print a free visitor pass at our self-serve kiosk located in the Reference Room.
- Visitor passes can be printed out daily and allow users two hours of uninterrupted computer use.
Computers are located at the Main Library:
Reference Room – Main Floor
• Six (6) computers for adults and visitors.
Young Adult Room – Main Floor
• One (1) Mac desktop and one (1) Chromebook reserved for users ages 12-18.
Available to Borrow at Circulation Desk – Main Floor
• Three (3) Chromebooks (Chromebooks are lent for 1 week at a time.)
• Five (5) Wi-Fi Hot Spots (Hot Spots are lent for 1 week at a time.)
At the East Falmouth Library:
• Four (4) computers for adults and visitors.
Printing from Public Computers
Printing costs 20 cents a page for black and white, 40 cents a page for color. If you need assistance, please ask a library staff member to help you.
- Log into one of our public computers with your library card number and PIN. Need to reset your PIN?
- Print a printer-friendly version of your document if possible to save on printing fees.
- Follow the prompts and confirm your print job. This will allow your print job to be sent to the Print Station Queue.
- Find the Print Station and log in with your library card number. Your balance will be reflected on the screen.
- Using the prompts on the Pay Station Kiosk, deposit money into your account and tap on “finish”. The Print Station will reflect your new balance once you click on “refresh”.
- Click on the print jobs that you wish to pay for. Click on Print and follow the prompts to complete your job.
WiFi printing is available from any device connected to the internet. To print from a wifi device, go to this link and login your library card and PIN: WiFi Printing
If you do not have a library card, choose “guest user” and follow the prompts.