The Book Bike Rides: Summer 2023!
Our beloved Book Bike has a busy schedule lined up for this summer. Look for us at the following dates and locations, and keep your eyes open – we might make surprise visits to other community locations and events! Wherever we go the story is free books for all ages.
Summer Mondays at Cape Cod Apartments:
- The Book Bike will visit 62 Locust Street one Monday each month this summer.
- Find us there on these Mondays at 10:30 AM: May 15, June 12, July 17, August 7, September 11, October 2.
Summer Thursdays at the Farmer’s Market:
- The Book Bike can be found Thursdays at the Falmouth Farmer’s Market at Marine Park, 180 Scranton Ave.
- We are there from 12:30-1:30 PM, starting when the Market opens May 25, and until they wrap it up on October 5.
Select Homes Games of the Falmouth Commodores:
- We’ll be there some nights the Falmouth Commodores play at Fuller Field, behind 790 Main Street (Gus Canty Recreation Center).
- Find us there Tuesday June 13, Tuesday June 20, Wednesday July 19, Wednesday July 26, and Wednesday August 2, all at 6pm.
In general, rain that’s more than “misting” cancels a Book Bike visit so let’s hope for a sunny summer! See you soon, and be sure to wave if you see us pedaling around downtown.