Harvard Legal Services Information Session
Free Legal Assistance for Veterans and Low-Moderate Income Individuals
On Wednesday July 27 from 2-5pm in the Hermann Meeting Room, we are excited to host staff from the Legal Services Center of Harvard Law School. They will provide advice and referral information to community members about civil legal issues including but not limited to:
- housing law and tenants’ rights
- disability rights
- Social Security and public benefits such as SNAP
- veterans benefits and military record corrections
- divorce, custody and child support questions
- LGBTQ+ related concerns
- tax issues
- consumer loan and small claims court problems
- criminal record sealing or expungement
The event will include a Zoom presentation, in-person consultations and referrals, and an ice-cream social.
Register online or call the library at 508-457-2555 X7 and join us!