Friends Of The FPL
The Friends is a nonprofit group of citizens whose purpose is to support and enhance the programs and services of the Falmouth Public Library in cooperation with the Staff and Trustees.
If you wish to donate used books to the Friends Annual Summer Book Sale, please place materials in the Friends’ book drop on the lower level to the left of the stairs. Proceeds from the Friends’ sale helps to support library programs.
Last year with the funds raised from membership dues, book sales and the Remembrance Fund, the Friends were able to support the following gifts and services to the Library and the community of Falmouth:
- Joy of Learning academic classes covering a wide range of subjects.
- Purchase of museum passes
- Videos for the children's room and the branch libraries
- CD collection for the main library
- Purchase of fine art books and foreign language audiobooks
- Computer and printer for both the children's and adult rooms
- Book rentals for those who are eager for the latest best sellers
- Special programs for children and adults throughout the year
Becoming a member of the Friends is easy. Pick up a membership form and brochure at the Main Library or at the North and East Branches, print a PDF version or print out our web site membership form and mail it to or drop it off at the Library.
Click Here for the Friends Spring 2013 Newsletter
Click Here for the Friends Fall 2012 Newsletter
Click Here for the Friends Spring 2012 Newsletter
Click Here for the Friends Fall 2011 Newsletter
Click Here for the Friends Spring 2011 Newsletter
Click Here for the Friends Fall 2010 Newsletter
Click Here for the Friends Spring 2010 Newsletter
Click Here for the Friends Fall 2009 Newsletter