Computers, Printing, Wifi, & More
Free Computer & Internet Access
Public desktop computers are available in the Library on a first come, first served basis. All users may login free of charge by using their CLAMS library card and PIN. Forgot your PIN?
No library card? Print a free visitor pass at our self-serve kiosk located in the Reference Room. Visitor passes can be printed out daily and allow users two hours of uninterrupted computer use.
At the Main Library:
Reference Room – Main Floor
• Eleven (11) computers for adults and visitors.
Young Adult Room – Main Floor
• Three (3) computers reserved for users for ages 12-18.
Children’s Room – Lower Level
• Nine (9) computers for children and accompanying parent or guardian.
At the East Falmouth Library:
• Four (4) computers for adults and visitors.
Printing is .20 cents a page for black and white, .40 cents a page for color. If you need assistance with any of the following below, please ask a library staff member to help you.
- Log into one of our public computers with your library card number and PIN. Need to reset your PIN?
- Print a printer-friendly version of your document if possible to save on printing fees.
- Follow the prompts and confirm your print job. This will allow your print job to be sent to the Print Station Queue.
- Find the Print Station and log in with your library card number. Your balance will be reflected on the screen.
- Using the prompts on the Pay Station Kiosk, deposit money into your account and tap on “finish”. The Print Station will reflect your new balance once you click on “refresh”.
- Click on the print jobs that you wish to pay for. Click on Print and follow the prompts to complete your job.
The Falmouth Public Library offers free wifi throughout our buildings and on library grounds. Connect to “Falmouth Public Library”. There is no password.
We also offer:
- 2 black & white copiers and 2 microfilm readers. Copies are $.20/page.
- Power up! All of our tables are equipped with outlets for charging up your various electronic devices.
- 1 fax and scan machine. First page is $1.75; additional pages are $1 each. International faxes cost $4.95 for the first page and $3.45 for each additional page. The machine only accepts major credit cards. It is located at the Main Library on the main floor by the Service Desk. View your receipt online at fax24.us
If you would like to suggest a technology class, please fill out our online form and a librarian will get in touch.
Click here for class descriptions and to sign up for any of our classes. All classes are free of charge.
Ask Lynda.com: iPhone/iPad Basics
Monday, January 8, 10-11:30 am
Get Organized Using Your Smartphone
Saturday, January 13, 2-3:30 pm
iPhotography for Beginners
Saturday, January 27, 10-Noon
Ask a Librarian: Downloading Library eBooks for Beginners
Monday, January 29, 10-11:30 am
What you may need:
- your preferred eBook reading device
- your Amazon account information
- your Apple ID password
Make an appointment to get help downloading eBooks and Audiobooks to your eReader, phone, or tablet.
Visit our eBooks page to find instructions for your device.
If you need additional help, please schedule an appointment with one of our eBook experts:
Your library offers you free access to Lynda.com, a website with hundreds of technology and computer classes at your fingertips.
Begin on our homepage and click on the yellow Lynda.com box in the center of the page. Login with your library card number and PIN and enter a topic in the search box to get started!
If you need help, stop by the Reference desk and a librarian will help you.