Auto Repair Reference Center
The other morning I was bringing my car in for an oil change & I noticed a schematic of a car’s electrical system on the counter. The young man helping me was delighted to learn that he could download free schematics for hundreds of makes & models through Auto Repair Reference Center from the library’s website.
ARRC “is the most comprehensive collection of automobile repair reference information and contains repair and maintenance information on most major manufacturers of domestic and imported vehicles. New repair procedures, TSBs and updates are added to the product on a regular basis.”
All of the content in ARRC has been created by ASE certified technicians.
ARRC Content/Features Include:
• Coverage of more than 37,000 vehicles from 1945 to present
• Millions of drawings and step-by-step photographs
• Approximately 110,000 technical service bulletins & recalls issued by the original equipment vehicle manufacturer
• Over 180,000 enhanced wiring diagrams for easy viewing and printing
• Specifications & maintenance schedules
• Labor Time Guide & Estimator
• Video overviews of auto systems with AutoIQ
• Quick Tips (a complete guide to vehicle ownership & maintenance)
• Ability to email high-quality PDF records
• Diagnostic information
• Unique, user-friendly interface
An amazing feature of ARRC is the AutoIQ.
“AutoIQ can be used to demonstrate the purpose, functionality and service requirements of a given vehicle system. By following clearly defined links to all major vehicle systems, the user can specify the area about which they would like more information.“
Designed as an interactive learning aid, AutoIQ features detailed content, full-motion video, (which is very cool) and animated technical diagrams. It can be used with or without audio.
Try it today!